Hospitality Excellence was founded in 1999 by President Roberta Nedry when she recognized a void in creating empathetic and memorable experiences in the guest services and hospitality industry.
Since then, her team has grown to fulfill this demand through expertise training on a global scale, having trained over 40,000 employees, managers and students and provided guest experience strategies in over 20 industries. She assembled a team of internationally-recognized professionals who bring a variety of relevant and remarkable skills to the table. Her guest experience management leaders, advisors and faculty are passionate about the philosophy that inspires and guides the 3D Service Online Excellence program.
Roberta and her team continually refine, enhance and adapt the Hospitality Excellence coursework, content, concepts and communications for their onsite and online training and consulting programs.
- 6 Hotel Room Relaxation Devices and features for Travel-Stressed Guests
- Keep Up With Hotel Trends Using These 4 Ideas
- 3 Ways Hotels Can Attract Remote and Hybrid Workers
- Afternoon Tea is Hot Right Now –– Here are the 5 Do’s and Don’ts for Guest Experience
- 4 Benefits of Offering Virtual Hotel Tours for a Better Guest Experience
- 3 Ways Artificial Intelligence Will Change the Hotel Game
- How Artificial Intelligence is Reshaping The Hotel Industry
- Create a Win-Back Email Campaign and Make $36 for Every $1 You Spend
- Reel in the 70% of Travelers Relying on Their Phones
- Make 20% of Your Revenue from Dining