Hospitality Excellence welcomes unsolicited editorial submissions. Please review the guidelines below and contact jim@hospitalityexcellence with any questions. We do not pay for guest articles, nor charge for publishing. Editors look for well-written analysis and op-eds by qualified experts on issues of current interest to the hospitality community. To submit articles or ideas, email email@example.com. Articles are reviewed within 72 hours. Time-sensitive material should be noted with the submission.
- Be original, up-to-date and 500-1,500 words. Longer/shorter works are considered.
- Focus on news from the last 90 days unless pitching trends, white papers, etc.
- Please discolose any potential conflicts of interest.
Submissions should include:
- The article in Microsoft Word format (no PDFs).
- Any citations and hyperlinks in the form of numbered endnotes.
- Each author’s name, title, organization and color photo.
- Any charts or visual aids as hi-res JPG or PNG files.
Once an article is accepted for publication:
- You will be required to sign a license agreement.
- Hospitality Excellence edits for spelling, grammar and punctuation in keeping with AP style and Hospitality Excellence style.
- Hospitality Excellence alters headlines — length and tone — to fit our publications and newsletters.
Once an article is published by Hospitality Excellence:
- It cannot be republished in another news outlet for 90 days. Distribution is permitted via hospitality publications and social media.
- To distribute a PDF that includes the Hospitality Excellence logo, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Hospitality Excellence may be unable to honor requests to modify it, including for reasons of employee hires or departures, etc.
- The author retains copyright, but Hospitality Excellence reserves the right to republish parts or all of an article indefinitely without any royalty payments.
Please email email@example.com